Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged by my friend over at Dance Mommy's Odyssey . This one looks pretty easy. Hopefully not too embarassing.

Here's how it works.
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2.Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.

This photo of Jacob was taken in July, 2007. I really do not have an explanation. I guess Jacob fell asleep on the couch and I decided he looked too cute and had to take a photo. I'm pretty sure he was exhausted from many hours of baseball practice.

I tag...Melissa, Emily, Mom and Karen. Can't wait to see your photos, girls!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I appreciate the tag, but the 4th pic in the 4th folder is really lame. It's blurry and stuff. Do I have permission to pic a different folder?

Laura said...

Thanks for playing. I guess you just don't know what you are going to get.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I just love that photo...I just want to hug him to pieces.
NO MELISSA, no swapping photos...take the #4 like the rest of us and spill the beans. Hey Melissa...next time you are in Boca, can you take a digital of my lot and send it to me? I will probably cry, but I want to see the lot.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!