Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Emily's time wasters....

I read Emily's blog and then saw her time wasters and decided to check out a few...well, actually, I probably will look at all her time wasters....

However, on Anna Maria's blog I found this.....

(photo from Anna Maria's blog)

What do you think? I think it is wonderful....and think I'll have to make one or two or maybe a few. Think of the possibilities - for the beach, the pool, laying out by the lake. Okay, on second thought, maybe it is not that great of an idea. We rarely go to the beach, maybe once a year....we don't go swimming at anyone's pool very often and we NEVER lay out at the lake. Nevertheless....I think it's a great idea.

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

I love Anna Maria's blog... a frequent time waster for sure. We always pile the towels in one bag so I don't think I'll make it either....anyway, we still haven't found a belt for my sewing machine so sewing is out right now.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!