Sunday, June 8, 2008

Suction + Fridge = Organization

Remember the lazy susan for the fridge? I love it and probably could use another one. I was flipping through an organizing magazine last week and found another great item for inside the fridge.

What do you do with random packets of condiments? I've used zip-loc bags that ultimately get shoved behind the butter in the butter container. I've put them in deli lunch meat containers that constantly get spilled and I find ketchup and soy sauce packets are all over the fridge. So, when I saw this idea I knew it was perfect for my fridge.

I'm certain there are other things I could put in the suction cup, can you think of any ideas?

5 comments:

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Great idea...why didn't you share with me today? I could have picked one up. Remind me tomorrow.

gideonmommasita said...

I throw them away. You, my dear are much more clever and resourceful. I used the lazy susan for my spices but I don't think I have room in my fridge for one. :(

Josh said...

Do you have anything else in your fridge? It's remarkably clean and tidy. The boys constantly seek to undo the wee bit of organization Emily and I strive for.

CroppinRobin said...

actually, i don't have very much in my fridge right now. hannah is visiting melissa and jacob is at boy scout camp....plus, i just cleaned it out last week.

Anonymous said...

robin-robin-robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WENT TO IKEA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!