Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hungry Girl

While blog surfing this evening, I came across this website and had to share. Are you a Hungry Girl? I am.....but not always just for food. I sometimes get hungry for a new purse, a trip to the mall, a vacation, time reading a good book, a nap....just to name a few.

That got me thinking....what do I want to hunger for?
Of course, I can come up with the 'Sunday School answer', but at this point in my life, I'm over that....or at least in the confines of my living room, seated in my chair in front of the computer, I'm over that.

After a few minutes of pondering....really, I should take more than a few minutes, oh well....I've decided that I truly want to hunger for the things of God. I think that pretty much sums it up. I guess 'the Sunday School answer' is my answer. Under the umbrella of 'things of God' falls many things. The only thing that stands in my way of my hunger is ME.

Now, to find a recipe to use pumpkin instead of oil and eggs......(see Hungry Girl for more info)

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

Great post, saying I'm am hungry instead of "I want" changes the way you view something esp. in light of what we should be hungry for. But soy crumbles? yikes.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!