Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm so blogging this....

Have you ever said that? I have and then I forget. Today I didn't forget......

I had a busy day Wednesday and I didn't get to eat dinner before church. I had some errands to run afterwards, but was very hungry. I ran through McDonald's drive-thru and then sat in Walgreen's parking lot and ate my chicken nuggets and fries. I parked so that I was facing Thomasville Rd - a busy road. I was listening to Bon Jovi, watching cars go by, daydreaming about who knows what, mindlessly eating fries out of my to-go bag. I bit grabbed a few fries and put them in my mouth and started chewing and realized I was chewing more than fries....I was chewing the straw wrapper. I started laughing so hard that I almost choked.

My first thought was - "I'm so blogging this!"


On another note, Melissa and I are starting a bad mommy blog - a place where you can come and share mommy mishap stories.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

lol! that is hysterical. It just reminded me of something I have been meaning to "so blog about".


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!