Monday, January 28, 2008

Randomness

Jobs I’ve had:
Working in a Snack Shack w/ my Aunt Holly for a week during a golf tournament.
Shoe Works – I sooooo miss that store!
Receptionist at Tallahassee State Bank
Research Assistant and now Project Manager for an engineering firm.

Places I’ve lived:
Maine
Massachusetts
Boca Raton, FL
Tallahassee, FL

Movies I’ve seen and watch over and over:
Overboard
Dirty Dancing
National Treasure
Princess Diaries

Shows I watch:
American Idol
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Dancing with the Stars
Lost

Places I’d visit again:
Disney World
Savannah, GA
Rockport, MA
Atlanta, GA

Favorite things to eat:
Dark Chocolate
Lobster
Zaxby’s Fried Chicken Salad
Clemintines

Things I look forward to this new year:
Less of me…physically & spiritually
Spending time with family.
Less debt.
Flowers…in my yards and others!

Randomness:
I pluck my eyebrows and ‘chinbrows’ daily
I really like the color pink, but never used to like it.
I have not yet returned my Dave Ramsey book to the library and it is now waaaay overdue. I now owe the maximum fine…$3.00
I love to think about organizing, but the actual follow through is not always followed through!

6 comments:

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I could have added....Ashland, Ohio....Gloucester,Ma...Tallahassee, FL to my "lived"...yes I miss SHOE WORKS. My first job was at Midwest Salvage...a sort of Army/Navy Store...I HATED IT....on my 1st day I gave a 2 weeks notice.LOL

Melissa said...

Jobs: KFC, Publix, Clothestime, McDonald's, Lang Management, Citibank, BankFirst, Wells Fargo.
Lived: Boca Raton, FL; Emery, SD; Sioux Falls, SD; Pahokee, FL; Palatka, FL
Looking forward to Tax Return; Conversation Peace; 10 year anniversary

gideonmommasita said...

first job:JC Penney's
Lovede living in Brevard, N.C. and Tallahassee.
looking forward to being less moody...started taking some hormones this month...hopin that will help.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

who is legolover?

Unknown said...

Lived: Syracuse, NY..Boca Raton, FL..Syracuse, NY..Blairsville, GA.. Syracuse, NY.. (anyone see a pattern here....)
Jobs: McDonalds, Taco Viva!,
Steak N Ale, Ground Round, then 4 different dentist offices....
Looking forward to: Buying our next home, cuz it'll be the one I grow old in!!!!

Josh said...

I love reading your blog and all the comments. Sometimes I forget how different women are from men.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!