Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Lazy Day....

until 6pm....

I spent the day in my pj's. I watched Extreme Home Makeover with Hannah and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the computer, while talking to Melissa. Melissa and I challenged each other to do as much as we could this evening, starting at 6pm.
Here's my list - loaded dishwasher...cooked dinner...ate dinner with Hannah (Michael was doing some computer work and Jacob spent the night at a friend's)...hung up clothes in my closet...gathered clothes from my closet to give to Goodwill...cleaned the toilet and sink in the kid's bathroom...rearranged my birthday roses...totally cleaned the kitchen (I even wiped down the cabinets and cleaned out the pull out garbage slider)...made brownies...2 loads of laundry...organized the paperwork on my desk...downloaded some digital scrapbooking items...
Phew....typing it makes it look like a lot...but it really didn't take me that long to accomplish many things.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

The flylady used to say to set a timer for 15 minutes for cleaning projects. I've been putting off cleaning my bedroom but I was done w/that and laundry and dishes by 11yesterday and didn't do squat the rest of the day...even took a nap. I did take the stuff to the Veterans thrift...only had $2 or I would've brought more stuff home.

izitjo said...

Hi, just visiting a few people on CWO blog list.

That sure is a lot of things you did in one night. I'm a teacher and had to fit a lot in when I got back from travelling over my summer break. It feels good.

:)


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!