Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's been a while...

again....

I could say that I've been busy, but haven't we all? Actually, I feel like I don't have much to say. Do you ever get to a point where you realize that you just don't feel like talking? Or maybe I just don't feel like pretending. This blogging thing is wonderful and I absolutely love reading every one's blogs, but sometimes I feel like I must have something profound or crafty or wonderful to blog about...and I guess I haven't lately.

I have found a really great website for recipes...it is so big you can get lost there for um, hours. www.razzledazzlerecipes.com
Check it out. It is wonderfully organized, you can look up recipes by meat type, course, celebration, holiday - they even have a section for restaurant recipes.

Many of you know that Michael has been battling stomach problems for a few years. We thought he was lactose intolerant, so he has pretty much cut out all dairy. He does have cheese once in a while, but no milk at all. He has been referred to a Digestive Disease doctor and is set up to have a procedure tomorrow. Actually, it was supposed to be today, but they gave him the wrong paperwork. The paperwork they gave him told him not to eat 12 hours before the procedure. Well, after getting up early this morning and driving over to the hospital, he found out that he wasn't supposed to eat for 24 hours before the procedure. Long story short, he is starving and cannot eat until sometime tomorrow. Personally, I cannot even imagine. I was at work today and was ravenously hungry by 10am.

The bible study I am doing called Conversation Peace is wonderful. I have always been convicted about my speech - my motivations for the things I say and how I say them.

Enough for now...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Just go with it. Say whatever comes out. Sometimes I want to go back and make my post sound better, but I catch myself and say, "This is how I was feeling at the time and that's okay."

gideonmommasita said...

I've been missing you terribly. Hoping you would make some comments on Conversation Peace. And what about the other study you're doing? Micheal's proceedure doesn't sound fun...sorry about that for Micheal...hope you're not worrying!


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!