Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's been a while...

I know.

It's been busy around here.

Today I started working part time in the office. My friend, Kim, has been trying to convince me for a little while that I would like it and be good at it. I only worked 3 hours today, and I must admit, I did enjoy it. Of course, I'm well aware how quickly the 'newness' wears off...so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Over the weekend Michael and I cleaned out our computer center. It was a 'hot mess' Really, it was....wanna see how it looked? I thought you would....I took before and after photos! I can actually find things without digging through piles and stacks. Again, I'm well aware how quickly the 'newness' wears off....so I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

I started 2 bible studies last week. One with my accountability group, called Women of Worth. It is wonderful. My interest was peeked at the very beginning of the introduction. "Women often define themselves based on what is expected of them...This study will help you see who you are - not as the world sees you but as God sees you." Yep, I'm ready for this study.

The other bible study I started is at church on Sunday evenings while Hannah is in youth group. I must admit, the main reason I decided to take it was because I didn't have anything to do while Hannah was in youth for 2 hours. We live almost 15 miles from church, so in an attempt to save money on gas, I thought "why not take a class." Well, 'coincidentially' the women's class that was offered is called Conversation Peace. Well, what do you know....need help here too, so I'm ready for this study also!

4 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

What are you talking about, needing "conversation peace"? Whatever! You exude peace my friend! Josh and I both did a quick inhale when we saw your new post. Guess I better add something to my own but alas it is 11:30!

Melissa said...

Hey, I know you about as well as I know myself. I know I/you can both use some conversation peace. Throw...on the couch....him??? Ringing any bells? HMMMMMMM....I'm laughing out loud. Did you get what I was saying?

CroppinRobin said...

what does that have to do with conversation peace?
and yes, i got what you were saying

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.
I love your clean desk though....wanna come over and organize my messy desk?
Or better yet...Jason's office?
There's a challenge.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!