Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weigh Wednesday - 247 I lost 2.5 lbs!

Okay...I just arrived home from my weekly weigh in at Publix. I'm not sure the scale is accurate though. I weighed 2 times before shopping and once after shopping and they all were different...but all within 1/2 lb. I went with the heighest weight. I should just break down and buy a scale.

So, when did boxes of jello go up to $1 for the small box? I thought they were 3 for $1. And why is milk $4.19? I have started buying milk from Walgreens and CVS, basically whoever has the sale on milk. Even still, their milk is $3.19 at regular price. So while I am not happy about paying $2.89/gallon for gas, I'm just glad my car doesn't run on milk!

UPDATE on Today's Challenge (from yesterday):

Jacob spent most of the day yesterday building a military bunker and military vehicles.
Hannah spent most of the day painting the rooms in her dollhouse.

Today's Challenge: Set a GOAL to accomplish something productive and achieve that goal.
Robin's Goal: Finish putting scrapbooking things away in craft closet and to organize my bedroom closet.
Hannah's Goal: Help wherever I am needed.
Jacob's Goal: Ride my bike around the entire neighborhood.

31 comments:

Johnna said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the continued weight loss. I need to get back on the band wagon. I had fun last night too...it's been too long! Definately shouldn't have gotten the large frap. Could not sleep last night! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my site...you're my first. My family is slacking!

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU-------YEP-----I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOGS-----I CLICK ON YOUR OTHER BLOGGERS TOO(TELL MELISSA I'M ONE OF HER 19OO PEEKERS) ---YOU REMIND ME OF A SCHOOL TEACHER W/ YOUR CHARTS,ETC.------WAS YOUR MAJOR IN EDUCATION? I CAN'T REMEMBER-----I'M TRYING TO GET MORE ORGANIZED TOO--IT JUST TAKES SO MUCH TIME----I GOT OFF MY SCHEDULE TODAY & RAN DOWN THE STREET TO HELP THE NEIGHBOR GALS GET ORGANIZED FOR A GARAGE SALE THEY'RE HAVING ON FRI.---IT'S ALWAYS MORE FUN TO HELP OTHERS------WHY IS THAT?-----I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HOME FINISHING MY PILES OF STUFF-----OH WELL-----I'LL HAVE TO BUST BOOTIE TOMORROW------KEEP ON A BLOGGIN' & I'LL KEEP ON A READING--OH-------AND I HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN YOU & YOUR WEIGHT LOSS------YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA----YOUR CINTI. FAM

Anonymous said...

OOPS------I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY COMMENT-------REMEMBER I USE THE CAPS-----I'M HOLLERING--HEEHEEE----WHATEVER-------JULIE

CroppinRobin said...

Yep, I totally knew that it was you, Julie. Thanks for the comment. It is total fun writing, but love to know that my family and friends are reading.
My major was English Lit.....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I finally got around to reading your blog. My craft area is getting better--probably because it's because it's in my family room!

For once I have a reason not to diet--6 months pregnant with our family's first boy!

Love Ya! Mean it!!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

YOu are my inspiration!!!!! I love you.....Mom

Dee Dee's Diary said...

Love the paint job, Hannah. Have your mom post the front of the house so everyone can see.

Melissa said...

I don't mind that you copied me. I'm flattered. Look at all your comments. I don't get many comments. I don't know if people don't know how. I'm off to bed.

CroppinRobin said...

I know...I'm lovin' the comments. I wish that everyone would comment...

gideonmommasita said...

Yeah, 3 weeks under your belt and going strong. Weight Loss, home organization, child creativity...you are on a roll.

Melissa said...

Have you see my looky lou's lately? Over 2000!!!! Wish someone would comment about that..........

Melissa said...

Let's see how many comments we can leave on this one entry

Melissa said...

I am going to get to 20

Melissa said...

I

Melissa said...

Love

Melissa said...

food

Melissa said...

than

Melissa said...

clothes

Melissa said...

especially

Melissa said...

Mexican

Melissa said...

chicken

Melissa said...

enchiladas.

Melissa said...

your

Melissa said...

b

Melissa said...

f

Melissa said...

Melissa

Jena said...

Melissa

Jena said...

is

Jena said...

such

Jena said...

a

Jena said...

nerd.


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!