Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weigh Wednesday - I gained 2 pounds!

Okay, so I didn't do so well this week. I could give lots of excuses...but I won't.
My mom and I are going to try and eat raw as much as possible. I'm going out of town this weekend with Hannah's Girl Scout troop so, raw may not be available...but I'm going to do my best!
I think I should break down and purchase a scale. Everytime I go to weigh in at Publix I weigh myself multiple times, before and after shopping, and each time it registers something different. Oops, was that an excuse.....

To do this week:
Eat lots of raw veggies and fruit
Buy a scale

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

When I went to Publix this morning I had gained weight as well...so I spent 3 hours in the yard trying to sweat off some pounds before returning to the weigh in the evening at the normal weigh in time. YIKES


2008 is going to be great....
It's the year I'm going to lose weight!